1. Before using the tool, check whether the wiring is correct by a full-time electrician to prevent accidents caused by the wrong connection of the neutral line and the phase line.
2. Before using the tools that have been left unused or damp for a long time, an electrician should measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3. The flexible cable or cord that comes with the tool must not be connected long. When the power source is far away from the work site, a mobile electric box should be used to solve it.
4. The original plug of the tool must not be removed or changed at will. It is strictly forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without a plug.
5. If the tool shell or handle is broken, stop using it and replace it.
6. Non-full-time personnel are not allowed to disassemble and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the tool should have protective devices.
8. Operators wear insulating protective equipment as required.
9. A leakage protector must be installed at the power source.